Schools Let's Do Business!
DIVERSIFY TO EMPOWER AND EDUCATE EVERYONE
Educators and Administrators
Ashay by the Bay is an Independent Minority Business that specializes in African American and Multi-Cultural Children's Books. We are certified by the State of California and the main core of our business is with public and private schools. Your business is important to us and we are very interested in building a relationship with you to provide the best educational materials and services for your school. Add us to your vendor list and let us help you build your libraries.
We are really excited about our Ashay's School Collections, however we have over 750 Books Online in stock and 2500 in our database most of which meet Core Curriculum Standards. We only sell picture and chapter books, we do not sell textbooks. But we can locate and supply any book you need because we do business with all publishers and distributers. This is one of the many added services that we offer our customers. Also you will notice the way our book collections are categorized and displayed online. Viewing multiple titles in each category will save you time and allows for a complete visual of all the titles. And in the African American children's books we added several additional themes in the Youth Development and Social Situations category that Parents and Educators both find helpful. Oh and If you need teaching manuals and reference, generally we can supply you with these too.
School Collections and Promotions
Book Fairs and Fund Raising
We also offer Online and Onsite Book Fairs for schools and organizations. Sales commissions range from 10% to 15% of sales. Online book fairs can be scheduled with schools throughout the United States. Onsite book fairs can be arranged for the Bay Area of California and surrounding cities only and are based on distance and sales potential. To get started download an application click here.
Custom Orders / Ordering Sets / Book Collections
When placing a Purchase Order, let us what book you are looking for and provide us with the Title and ISBN number. We can provide any picture or chapter book still in print in (sets) or multiple quantities. And we can order a book in any format you need, (Trade, Paperback or Hardcover) if available.
When ordering a custom collection you might like our Ashay's African American Book Collections for Baby-3 and Grades K-12, keep in mind that you can request some of the following changes: including book deletions and replacements.
At the present time, we do not provide any cataloging services for the books that we sell.
New Accounts and Purchase Orders
We are State Certified and set up to take Purchase Orders and bill your school direct. If we are not currently a vendor with your school district, generally all you need to do is request a W-9 Form and or an application to be sent to us from your Purchasing Department, or ask us to send you a completed W-9 to be sent to Purchasing. Then (knowing your budget) complete a Purchase Order requisition and obtain your PO# so that you can proceed with your order. Once we receive the P.O. number we will fulfill your order and ship right away. Don't forget to include your name, phone number, school ship to location, P.O.# and the item number and quantity of the products selected. If your school has special ordering and shipping instructions, please let us know.
Our credit terms for all schools and organizations is 30 days.
Shipping and Handling
We can ship Priority Mail, UPS and Fed Ex Ground.
4 Ways to Place Your Order
- Call Direct 1-844-543-7732
- Fax Orders to us at 707-557-3585
- Deborah Day (Direct) 510-520-2742
- Email them to CustomerSupport@AshayByTheBay.com or
- Email AshayByTheBayCEO@gmail.com
- Order online. We accept PayPal. Visa, MC, AMEX and DC
Please Remit All Payments to this address only:
Ashay by the Bay
157 Albatrosse Way
Vallejo, California. 94589
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10-6pm
We Are A Vendor For The Following School Districts
- Berkeley Unified School District
- Hayward Unified School District
- Oakland Unified School District
- Oak Grove Unified School District
- San Francisco Unified School District
- San Lorenzo Unified School District
- Santa Clara County Office of Education
- Vallejo Unified School District
- West Contra Costa Unified School District
- First 5 California
- Head Start East Bay
- Contra Costa College
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Connecting Waters
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- Rialto Unified School District
- Moreno Valley Unified School District
Other School Districts In The United States
- Aspire Public Schools - Nationwide
- Bessemer City School District - Alabama
- Cobb County School District - Georgia
- Little Rock School District - Arkansas
- Freedom Schools - Nationwide
- Fulton County Schools - Georgia
- Community Unit District 308 - Illinois
- South Bend Community Schools - Indiana
- Bonner Springs Unified School District 204 - Kansas
- Owensboro Public Schools - Kentucky
- Caddo Parrish Schools - Louisiana
- Washoe County Public Schools - Nevada
- Harlem Children's Zone / Promise Academy - New York
- New York City Schools - New York
- Hermiston School District - Oregon
- Virginia Beach Schools - Virginia
- Federal Way Public Schools - Washington
Important Fraud Alert Message
Listed above are some of our customers and school districts we serve. We are a growing independent company and we strive to deliver the best service. However, please be aware that scams are prevalent and we are not an affiliate of any other company nor do we endorse undocumented representatives going into the schools or seeking to do business with any organization or school. To ensure your safety and to protect everyone from any fraudulent activity, a Sales Account Manager will be assigned to your school district. If you are a new account you will be assigned a Sales Account Manager. Also should there ever be any questions or concerns, please contact me direct. Deborah Day, CEO and Founder at 1-844-543-7732 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your business!